We are excited to receive our students back on campus starting Monday August 17th. The following procedures are designed to help manage morning check-in procedures for students. Please help by following these guidelines. These policies/procedures will remain in place until further notice.
- Arrival time is from 7:30 - 7:55 am. NO STUDENTS ARE ALLOWED ON THE HIGH SCHOOL/ MIDDLE SCHOOL CAMPUS BEFORE 7:30 AM.
- The morning drop-off area is at the front of the building - there will be a monitored carline so students can have their temperature checked.
- Walkers are to also enter through the front of the building.
- Classes begin promptly at 8:00 am.
- Students who arrive to school late must enter at the main office.
Do not drop off students at the back of the building until further notice. Students are not allowed to enter the campus through the gates.
Afternoon pick-up will be in the rear of the building - follow the signs for High School and Middle School pick-up.
Please do not bring your student to school if they are ill or have a temperature. All students must have their temperature checked before they exit the vehicle. Any student with a 99-100 degree temperature will be noted and rechecked within 30 minutes.
Any students with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to enter the building,
Attached is the SCA COVID-19 Parent-School Agreement that we are asking all parents to complete and bring to school the first day their child is in attendance. Please read through it, and reach out with any questions.