Monthly (11 month – 2012/2013 Rates)
Monthly (10 month after August – 2012/2013 Rates)
2012/2013 Tuition Rates
|7th & 8th Grade||$6,200 & $6,400|
Preschool 2012/2013 Tuition Rates
Hours of operation 6:30 am to 6:00 pm
|K2 (Full Day) Weekly Tuition||$175|
|K3 (Full Day) Weekly Tuition||$165|
|K4 (Full Day) Weekly Tuition||$145|
|K4 (Half Day) Morning or Afternoon (K4 Only)|
Registration: $150 due with application
Book Fee: $350 for 6th-12th
Book fee includes rental of textbooks and purchase of required workbooks. Non-consumable textbooks must be returned undamaged at the end of the school year or additional charges will be assessed based on the cost of the book, at the discretion of administration.
- A discount of 10% off tuition is offered for families with two or more children (preschool-12 th grade) and is applied to the lowest tuition rate.
- An early registration discount of $100 is offered to families who register before March 31st.
- A family cap of $300 for registration.
- A discount of 3% off tuition is offered for families who make payment in full of all fees on or before August 1st .
- Extracurricular charges are not included in tuition and will be assessed separately.
- $150 for K5-12th Grade
Extended Day Care:
- Registration: $25
- (PM) only: $120
Art Class Fee (Upper School): $100/Semester
Science Lab Fee (Upper School): $50
Dance: Registration Fee $25
Dance Class Fee:
- $125 per semester
- $250 for the year
Graduation Fee (Seniors): $50
Late fees, interest, and NSF fees are charged pursuant to the Financial Commitment Agreement.
Tuition is charged for each SEMESTER of attendance (in whole or part) for withdrawals. Tuition is prorated for late entrance based on a 10-month schedule (beginning in August and ending in May).