Acceptance to Seacoast Christian Academy is granted to those students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin who demonstrate a sincere desire to have a Biblically-based education and who meet the requirements of entrance. Prospective students, grades sixth through twelve, will be interviewed by the Administration. A student is admitted to Seacoast on the basis of his/her former record, available space, and an entrance examination for proper placement.
- Complete an application
- Complete all steps on the Admissions Checklist
- Schedule an appointment for an interview with the administration and testing (if applicable)
- The student’s completed application file is reviewed by admissions and decisions will be communicated via phone.
- Admission is based on availability of space, prior school records, personal interview and performance on entrance exam.
- Students who attend Seacoast Christian Academy must agree to adhere to all policies outlined in the Parent/Student handbook (Middle School Handbook, High School Handbook).
- Seacoast Christian Academy does not discriminate against students of any ethnic origin in its admission or educational policies, athletic programs or other school- administered programs.